Popular Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution

The new year has begun!  I couldn't think of a better way to kick it off than by joining the world of words through blogging.  I also bought a new journal last night so that I can start a fresh with my pen and paper.


As I look ahead to 2011, it holds some life changing events for our family.  We are adopting two children from the Congo (which we are expecting by this summer), my sister is getting married, and my husband continues to get incredible opportunities in the job he loves!


This morning I was listening to my favorite pod-cast called Seeking Him by Nancy Leigh Demoss.  On it she shares a New Year's resolution from a man who lived over 200 years ago named Jonathan Edwards.  He was an 18th century preacher unlike any others of his time.  His new year's resolution was a challenge for me to consider.  Off to spend some time asking God what He wants me to consider for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment