Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday night date night!



I have never been to Panda Express or had the Golden treasure shrimp but tonight they are giving away one free single serving/person!  We are going on our date tonight, so I thought it might be fun to check the shrimp out:)  Just head on over here to print the coupon and enjoy!

Ames friends I did find out there are two locations to choose from:


1)    

229 Lincoln Way, Ames - (515) 294-4194

2) 

   2229 Lincoln Way, Ames, Iowa - (515) 294-4194

Enjoy!  

Thanks hip2save!

2 comments:

  1. Did you have a nice date night???

    I miss you! I'm sick at the moment :(

    Talk soon!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. we ended up not going:) Drew said the portions were really small. I can't remember what we did instead:) Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete